Representatives of the state consumer Service said that botulism was recorded on the territory of Severodonetsk.
A woman with signs of poisoning went to the hospital. After an examination and finding out all the details of what happened, it turned out that she had contracted botulism. The other day, she bought fish at a spontaneous market and ate it, after which she felt ill. At the moment, the woman’s condition is satisfactory. All residents are warned that you should only buy products from licensed stores and watch the expiration dates, as well as manufacturers.
Recall that the case of botulism up to this point was determined once in 2018.